MTR RICE IDLI MIX 200g 500g
[How to make delicious dolly]
3 pieces, 3 steps, 9 pieces for a total of about 1 Idley maker.
1. Prepare 1/2 cup of idly mix, 1/4 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of water.
2. Put idly mix in a bowl, add yogurt and mix well. Add more water little by little and mix. As a guideline for adding water, draw a line with a spatula and add water until it is soft enough to see the bottom for a while. Mix well until smooth.
3. Lightly oil the idle maker.
4. Pour the material of 2 into the dent of the idly maker for about 7 to 8 minutes. (Because it swells, don't put too much in it.)
Fill the pot with water about 3 cm, spread a cloth so that the bottom of the pot is not damaged, and set the idly maker of 4. Cover with a cloth and heat. When it boils, reduce it to low heat and steam for 10 to 12 minutes.
If you try sticking a bamboo stick and the material doesn't come, it's done. Gently peel it off from the edge with a spatula like a Western knife to remove it cleanly. If steaming is not enough, steam it little by little.
5. Add your favorite sauce such as sambal or curry. It is delicious as it is.
* If you do not have an idle maker, you can also make it using a thin small plate or small bowl.
* In the case of a microwave oven, wrap it lightly and warm it for 2 to 3 minutes. In the case of a microwave oven, Idley Maker cannot be used, so please use a dish that is compatible with the microwave oven. Also, the heating time depends on the microwave oven, so please refer to the instruction manual of the microwave oven you are using.
* You can make about 12 to 15 idleries (about 6 to 7 cm) in 50 g equivalent with this one bag.